Friday, January 14, 2011

Barbecue Chips

Right now I am in my lunch period sitting in my APUSH classroom. I am eating barbecue chips and listening to worship music on Pandora Radio. It is quite the relaxing thing. My teacher is in here as well, but he minds his own and I have the room to myself pretty much. I have decided to spend my lunch period in this empty class room, Pandora, and my bible that I have on my phone. I was going to just sit in the band room and waste time, but if I want change I have to make it happen. I am making this my Jesus time.

But what I really was meaning to say is that I have come to realize that my previous blog is full of grammatical errors and I am working on revising it. I suppose that is what you get when you blog at 3am huh? Well, I apologize for all my grammatical errors in past and future blogs. I tend to post my blogs at ungodly hours of the night, so I am not fully aware of my poor English.

I am going to try to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment